For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 001 x 1
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel DC73 002 x1
• FabScraps Love 2 Travel DC73 010 x1
• FabScraps dragonfly, fan and ‘Faith’ metal Embellishment
• White Cardstock
• Distress ink
• Edge punch
• Crystal stickles
• Flowers and leaves
• Edge distresser
• Lots of stamps
• A black Sharpie pen
• 3D foam
1. Use a white CS as the base. Cover it with gesso. Let dry
2. Mist with 2 different colors. Let dry. Add splatters. Let Dry
3. Add lots of stamps - the bicycle stamp is the most important of course. Let dry.
4. Take your photo. Cut two pieces, each slightly bigger than the photo from FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 001. Rough up the edges using a border punch and an edge distresser. Ink and add but first stick a doily underneath.
5. Cut a tag from the same FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 001. Punch a hole and add a circular piece around the hole. Rough up the edges and ink. Tie some ribbon and add.
6. Decorate the tag using some metal embellishment and some flowers. Cut out a bike from FabScraps Love 2 Travel C73 001, make it pink using distress ink and add on 3D-foam.
7. Add a larger flower and some leaves and a metal embellishment.
8. Cover the chippies FabScraps Love 2 Travel DC73 002 and DC73 010 with gesso. Color with distress ink and add to the page.
9. Write on the title chippie using a black Sharpie pen.
10. Paint the flowers pink (if they are not already pink) and let dry.
11. Add some crystal stickles on the flowers, metal embellishments and the cut out bike and the chipboard bike.
12. Your layout is now ready to frame and hang!
I used several ready-bought stamps but my bike stamp made using my Teresa Collins Stamp-maker by Photocentric is the most important. You can download the bike-stamp here.